What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our daily voucher/discount newsletter. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit and use our site anonymously.
- We collect and store log data on which coupons and products you look and search for, to learn what our users are concerned, and improve our selection of vouchers/deals and promotions. This information is also used to make it possible to show you related vouchers/deals or send you related offers (if you have explicitly asked for this). Log information is also used to produce traffic statistics.
- We make use of Google Analytics to gain insight into our users experience on our website and make continuous updates and improvements to the site. Google Analytics does not record any sensitive data that would compromise our users security or any information that could be used to identify users in any way.
- Responsible person: Adam Polak, e-mail: email@example.com
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs); To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you); To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your support needs); To provide service; Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide when signing up, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our service, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Our website contains links and/or advertising banners which connect you to third parties websites.
- These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.